The Qatar Academy Parent teacher Association (QA PTA) exists to advance the education and all-around development of QA students by:
- Extending relationships between Qatar Academy staff, parents, and others associated with the Academy.
- Engaging in financial and practical activities that support the Academy.
Parents and legal guardians of all Qatar Academy pupils and all Qatar Academy teachers are automatically members of the Association. All parents and teachers are encouraged to be involved with the PTA and to help with the activities.
Board Members 2012-13
- Kim Theodore (Chairperson)
- Carmen Martinez Anton (Vice Chairperson)
- Aida Krimeed (Secretary)
- Michelle Reid (Treasurer)
Qatar Academy Representatives:
- Tammy MacNeil
- Joneen Walker
- Timothy Chute